We have the answer for Nutmeg's "sister spice" crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Nutmeg's "sister spice" crossword clue most recently seen in the WSJ Crossword.
Nutmeg’s “sister spice” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on December 5, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our WSJ Crossword December 5, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Mount Fuji, e.g. WSJ Crossword Clue
- Words in a bubble, perhaps WSJ Crossword Clue
- Howard Hughes owned it from 1939 to 1966 WSJ Crossword Clue
- Joel Coen’s younger brother WSJ Crossword Clue
- Jason Momoa’s stately role in “Dune” WSJ Crossword Clue
- WSJ Crossword Hints December 5 2023
- Words with roll or tear WSJ Crossword Clue
- Rock in a band WSJ Crossword Clue
- Istanbul has a Grand one WSJ Crossword Clue
- River through four national capitals WSJ Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NUTMEG (noun)
- East Indian tree widely cultivated in the tropics for its aromatic seed; source of two spices: nutmeg and mace
- hard aromatic seed of the nutmeg tree used as spice when grated or ground
- SISTER (noun)
- a female person who has the same parents as another person
- a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union or other group
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- WSJ Crossword - December 5 2023
- NYT Crossword - November 3 2022
About the WSJ Crossword
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Nutmeg’s “sister spice” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.