Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Objective of an Alcoholics Anonymous prayer crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Objective of an Alcoholics Anonymous prayer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Objective of an Alcoholics Anonymous prayer. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Objective of an Alcoholics Anonymous prayer crossword clue should be:
- SERENITY (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANONYMOUS (adjective)
- having no known name or identity or known source.
- not known or lacking marked individuality.
- OBJECTIVE (adjective)
- serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes.
- undistorted by emotion or personal bias; based on observable phenomena.
- OBJECTIVE (noun)
- the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable).
- the lens or system of lenses in a telescope or microscope that is nearest the object being viewed.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Ibsen play in verse Crossword Clue
- Series opener pitchers, often Crossword Clue
- How a pendulum swings Crossword Clue
- Timberwolves center Gobert Crossword Clue
- Tuna sandwich Crossword Clue
- Bar bill Crossword Clue
- Sentence units Crossword Clue
- The Sun, the Moon or the World, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Banana waste Crossword Clue
- Analyze sentence units Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.