We have the answer for Obsolescent music holder crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Obsolescent music holder Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Obsolescent music holder. This clue last appeared June 30, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Obsolescent music holder crossword clue should be:
- CDCASE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword June 30 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OBSOLESCENT (adjective)
- becoming obsolete
- HOLDER (noun)
- the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- a holding device
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Sussex smell NYT Crossword Clue
- Go ashore Crossword Clue
- Counterfeit token NYT Crossword Clue
- !, in emails NYT Crossword Clue
- American home of a royal palace NYT Crossword Clue
- Face value? NYT Crossword Clue
- House that’s not the House NYT Crossword Clue
- Last little bit NYT Crossword Clue
- Guide showing relief, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- A word before we forget? NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.