We have the answer for Obtained from milk crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Obtained from milk Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Obtained from milk. This clue last appeared August 29, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Obtained from milk crossword clue should be:
- LACTIC (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MILK (noun)
- a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
- any of several nutritive milklike liquids
- MILK (verb)
- add milk to
- exploit as much as possible
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Annoying reflections while driving NYT Crossword Clue
- Scrubber in the tub NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Gagarin, first person in space NYT Crossword Clue
- Moron NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Stadium, U.S. Open tennis locale NYT Crossword Clue
- Precautionary device in a pneumatic machine NYT Crossword Clue
- Poetic tributes Crossword Clue
- Root vegetable that’s red on the outside and white on the inside NYT Crossword Clue
- Ends NYT Crossword Clue
- Apt rhyme for “invade” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.