We have the answer for Ocean liner? crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Ocean liner? crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Ocean liner? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Presence of mind Crossword Clue
- Milk sugar Crossword Clue
- Trifled (with) Crossword Clue
- Denver’s altitude Crossword Clue
- Nile snakes Crossword Clue
- Georgetown athlete Crossword Clue
- Puts into piles Crossword Clue
- Airline seat part Crossword Clue
- In fashion, informally Crossword Clue
- Wields a needle Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- SHIP (4 letters)
- BEACH (5 letters)
- SAND (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LINER (noun)
- a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
- (baseball) a hit that flies straight out from the batter
- BEACH (noun)
- an area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake
- BEACH (verb)
- land on a beach
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Newsday Crossword - December 6 2023
- Premier Sunday Crossword - January 22 2023
- NYT Crossword - September 24 2022
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Ocean liner? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.