We have the answer for Octopus’s liquid crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Octopus’s liquid Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Octopus’s liquid. This clue last appeared October 27, 2022 in the Daily Themed Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Octopus’s liquid crossword clue should be:
- INK (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OCTOPUS (noun)
- bottom-living cephalopod having a soft oval body with eight long tentacles
- tentacles of octopus prepared as food
- LIQUID (adjective)
- changed from a solid to a liquid state
- clear and bright
- LIQUID (noun)
- the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- a frictionless continuant that is not a nasal consonant (especially `l’ and `r’)
Today's Daily Themed Mini Crossword Answers
- Zero follower Crossword Clue
- ___-fi (library section) Crossword Clue
- Chick’s mom Crossword Clue
- Fabled baby-bringing bird Crossword Clue
- Indy 500 vehicle Crossword Clue
- “I ___ explain!” Crossword Clue
- Ranch unit Crossword Clue
- Get a goal or a touchdown, say Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.