We have the answer for Of the moon crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Of the moon Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Of the moon. This clue last appeared January 9, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Of the moon crossword clue should be:
- LUNAR (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOON (noun)
- United States religious leader (born in Korea) who founded the Unification Church in 1954; was found guilty of conspiracy to evade taxes (born in 1920)
- the light of the Moon
- MOON (verb)
- be idle in a listless or dreamy way
- have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Western necktie Crossword Clue
- __-Mex cuisine Crossword Clue
- Technical school: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Sneaky trick Crossword Clue
- Boot-shaped country Crossword Clue
- Bug in a hive Crossword Clue
- Japanese island that was a WWII battleground Crossword Clue
- Midday snooze Crossword Clue
- ‘Most Wanted’ list agcy. Crossword Clue
- Carolyn __ (Nancy Drew series byline) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.