We have the answer for “Oh, darn!” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Oh, darn!” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Oh, darn!”. This clue last appeared July 23, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Oh, darn!” crossword clue should be:
- AWRATS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword July 23 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DARN (noun)
- something of little value
- sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment)
- DARN (verb)
- repair by sewing
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Braveheart” villain NYT Crossword Clue
- White Teeth novelist Smith NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ du Diable (notorious French penal colony) NYT Crossword Clue
- Relationship phrase NYT Crossword Clue
- Things sometimes lost in sofa cushions NYT Crossword Clue
- Goddess of peace NYT Crossword Clue
- “Eh? Eh?” NYT Crossword Clue
- Suffer abject humiliation NYT Crossword Clue
- Person who’s corrupt by nature NYT Crossword Clue
- Pays a fare to get there, say NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.