We have the answer for Oil or grease. crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Oil or grease. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Kelly Clarkson and Jordin Sparks: American __. Crossword Clue
- 2009 Regina Spektor album. Crossword Clue
- Sendak’s Where the Wild Things __. Crossword Clue
- This Dr. McGraw counsels people on his talk show. Crossword Clue
- Places where weapons are stored. Crossword Clue
- A side part of something. Crossword Clue
- Japanese word for a tidal wave. Crossword Clue
- Painful digestive complaint (abbrev.). Crossword Clue
- Moniker, title. Crossword Clue
- Dance style with metal plates on shoes. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAT (verb)
- make fat or plump
- FAT (adjective)
- marked by great fruitfulness
- FAT (noun)
- excess bodily weight
- a kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy; it also cushions and insulates vital organs
- GREASE (noun)
- a thick fatty oil (especially one used to lubricate machinery)
- the state of being covered with unclean things
- GREASE (verb)
- lubricate with grease
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.