We have the answer for Old British coin last minted in 1813 crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Old British coin last minted in 1813 crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun Mini Crossword.
Old British coin last minted in 1813 Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun Mini Crossword Answers
- Burning brightly Crossword Clue
- Jovially Crossword Clue
- Rich green variety of beryl Crossword Clue
- Deleted, rubbed out Crossword Clue
- Surname of Jack Sparrow actor Johnny Crossword Clue
- Looked over Crossword Clue
- Thus, therefore Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun Mini Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRITISH (noun)
- the people of Great Britain
- GUINEA (noun)
- a west African bird having dark plumage mottled with white; native to Africa but raised for food in many parts of the world
- a republic in western Africa on the Atlantic; formerly a French colony; achieved independence from France in 1958
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Old British coin last minted in 1813 crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.