We have the answer for Old device for taping TV shows: Abbr. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Old device for taping TV shows: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Old device for taping TV shows: Abbr.. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Old device for taping TV shows: Abbr. crossword clue should be:
- VCR (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAPING (noun)
- a recording made on magnetic tape
- VCR (noun)
- a magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Grayish debris in a firepit Crossword Clue
- Farewell ___ (final series of concerts) Crossword Clue
- Gullible folks Crossword Clue
- The ___ Piper of Hamelin Crossword Clue
- Fairy tale monster Crossword Clue
- Sound bouncing back in a canyon Crossword Clue
- Leave speechless from shock Crossword Clue
- Capital of Norway NYT Crossword Clue
- Soft drinks with bubbles Crossword Clue
- Fruit Roll-___ (snack items) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.