We have the answer for Old piece of cloth crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Old piece of cloth Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Old piece of cloth. This clue last appeared November 17, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Old piece of cloth crossword clue should be:
- RAG (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLOTH (noun)
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- PIECE (verb)
- repair by adding pieces
- eat intermittently; take small bites of
- PIECE (noun)
- a portion of a natural object
- an item that is an instance of some type
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Better than the rest Crossword Clue
- Underway, like a plan Crossword Clue
- IRS tax ID no Crossword Clue
- ‘Gimme a frickin’ break!’ Crossword Clue
- ___ Dew Baja Blast Crossword Clue
- Jim Varney role Crossword Clue
- Pac-Man’s enemies Crossword Clue
- All four parts of EGOT Crossword Clue
- Start of a new day or era Crossword Clue
- March for ___ Lives Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.