We have the answer for Old school tablet crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Old school tablet crossword clue answer below.
Old school tablet Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Some video game rewards NYT Crossword Clue
- Substance Crossword Clue
- Eat quickly NYT Crossword Clue
- House of Lords members NYT Crossword Clue
- Ticket prices? NYT Crossword Clue
- Crowning moment NYT Crossword Clue
- What can follow follow, sneak or check NYT Crossword Clue
- Sensitive spots Crossword Clue
- “Out of my way, I’ll handle this” NYT Crossword Clue
- Departure announcement NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SLATE (noun)
- thin layers of rock used for roofing
- a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- SLATE (verb)
- cover with slate
- designate or schedule
- SCHOOL (noun)
- a large group of fish
- the period of instruction in a school; the time period when school is in session
- SCHOOL (verb)
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- educate in or as if in a school
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.