We have the answer for Old way to send money crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Old way to send money Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Old way to send money. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Old way to send money crossword clue should be:
- WIRE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MONEY (noun)
- the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender
- the official currency issued by a government or national bank
- WIRE (noun)
- a message transmitted by telegraph
- a metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance
- WIRE (verb)
- equip for use with electricity
- send cables, wires, or telegrams
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Orchestra group Crossword Clue
- Sister of Charlotte and Anne Crossword Clue
- Given Crossword Clue
- Flight coordinators Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Chowderhead Crossword Clue
- “PDQ!” in the OR Crossword Clue
- Census datum Crossword Clue
- Parsing choice Crossword Clue
- Goethe’s “The ___-King” Crossword Clue
- Speaker of the House during the Carter and Reagan presidencies Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.