We have the answer for Olympics gear crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Olympics gear Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- It means ‘for flight’ Crossword Clue
- Solid-rock connector Crossword Clue
- Setting for a NY Subway Series Crossword Clue
- Creation over a campfire Crossword Clue
- Ballet move Crossword Clue
- Band-Aid competitor Crossword Clue
- Shake Crossword Clue
- Swamp dweller Crossword Clue
- Solo of “Star Wars” Crossword Clue
- Take a siesta Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OLYMPICS (noun)
- the modern revival of the ancient games held once every 4 years in a selected country
- GEAR (verb)
- set the level or character of
- GEAR (noun)
- a mechanism for transmitting motion for some specific purpose (as the steering gear of a vehicle)
- wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.