We have the answer for On the button crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
On the button Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Quidditch player’s need Crossword Clue
- Bride of 1981 Crossword Clue
- “West Side Story” heroine Crossword Clue
- Snooty Attitude Crossword Clue
- Sorento seller Crossword Clue
- Isn’t imaginary Crossword Clue
- Stylish dognapper of book and film Crossword Clue
- Cruller’s cousin Crossword Clue
- ___ blanche Crossword Clue
- Rides the waves without a board Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BUTTON (noun)
- a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- an electrical switch operated by pressing
- BUTTON (verb)
- fasten with buttons
- provide with buttons
- EXACT (verb)
- claim as due or just
- take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
- EXACT (adjective)
- (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth; strictly correct
- marked by strict and particular and complete accordance with fact
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.