We have the answer for Once around the sun crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Once around the sun Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Once around the sun. This clue last appeared December 5, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Once around the sun crossword clue should be:
- YEAR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AROUND (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- YEAR (noun)
- a body of students who graduate together
- a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Resource that’s smelted Crossword Clue
- Pere ___ (French Santa) Crossword Clue
- Genre that gave birth to house music Crossword Clue
- The ‘A’ in MFA Crossword Clue
- General vicinity Crossword Clue
- Chimney powder Crossword Clue
- Spanish small plates Crossword Clue
- Object in a 1929 Magritte painting (or not) Crossword Clue
- Reusable grocery bag Crossword Clue
- Lends a hand NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.