We have the answer for Once around the track crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Once around the track Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Once around the track. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Once around the track crossword clue should be:
- LAP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AROUND (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- TRACK (noun)
- any road or path affording passage especially a rough one
- (computer science) one of the circular magnetic paths on a magnetic disk that serve as a guide for writing and reading data
- TRACK (verb)
- travel across or pass over
- go after with the intent to catch
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Poet Angelou Crossword Clue
- Word after ‘outer’ or ‘personal’ Crossword Clue
- ‘Were you expecting someone ___?’ Crossword Clue
- Quarterback ___ (tricky football play) Crossword Clue
- Showed up Crossword Clue
- Oval Office override Crossword Clue
- Word repeated to mean ‘et cetera’ Crossword Clue
- ‘Staaahhp’ Crossword Clue
- Fast food pickup convenience Crossword Clue
- Not near Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.