We have the answer for One calling a “T” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One calling a “T” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One calling a “T”. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One calling a “T” crossword clue should be:
- REF (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CALLING (noun)
- the particular occupation for which you are trained
- REF (noun)
- (sports) the chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Force out Crossword Clue
- Hit 1979 musical in which a character’s mistress is one of the main roles NYT Crossword Clue
- 23rd in a series … or a hint to 27-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Wash up Crossword Clue
- __ noire Crossword Clue
- Nigerian city of 3.5+ million NYT Crossword Clue
- Bit of HI gear? NYT Crossword Clue
- The “C” of AMC Theatres NYT Crossword Clue
- Like the Xbox One X vis-à-vis the Xbox One NYT Crossword Clue
- Turnoff NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.