We have the answer for One hundred, in Honduras crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One hundred, in Honduras Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One hundred, in Honduras. This clue last appeared December 25, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One hundred, in Honduras crossword clue should be:
- CIENTO (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword December 25 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HONDURAS (noun)
- a republic in Central America; achieved independence from Spain in 1821; an early center of Mayan culture
- HUNDRED (noun)
- ten 10s
- HUNDRED (adjective)
- being ten more than ninety
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Takes a turn NYT Crossword Clue
- Sundance Film Festival locale NYT Crossword Clue
- 1980s-’90s legal drama NYT Crossword Clue
- Some acids, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Parts of A.T.M.s NYT Crossword Clue
- Overcast Crossword Clue
- 14-time winner of the French Open NYT Crossword Clue
- Suffix with block or stock NYT Crossword Clue
- Vinaigrette vessel NYT Crossword Clue
- Church donation Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.