We have the answer for One might hit a very low pitch crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One might hit a very low pitch Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One might hit a very low pitch. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One might hit a very low pitch crossword clue should be:
- BASSTUBA (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MIGHT (noun)
- physical strength
- PITCH (verb)
- set the level or character of
- throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball
- PITCH (noun)
- any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue
- abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “As far as I’m concerned …” NYT Crossword Clue
- All-time go-between NYT Crossword Clue
- Google ___, service beginning in 2017 NYT Crossword Clue
- Kitchen gadget with an edge NYT Crossword Clue
- Hem’s partner NYT Crossword Clue
- Suffer in the summer heat NYT Crossword Clue
- Store up Crossword Clue
- Palindromic word in classic poetry NYT Crossword Clue
- Barber’s belt NYT Crossword Clue
- Crestfallen NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.