We have the answer for One-named Hello singer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One-named Hello singer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One-named Hello singer. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One-named Hello singer crossword clue should be:
- ADELE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HELLO (noun)
- an expression of greeting
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Require Crossword Clue
- Prolonged military assault Crossword Clue
- “The Day ___ Tomorrow” (2004 disaster film) Crossword Clue
- “Am ___ late?” (“Have you already started?”) (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- “The Conners” actor who played Vietnam veteran Walter Sobchak in 34-Across (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Understand Crossword Clue
- Large coffee server Crossword Clue
- No Scrubs pop trio Crossword Clue
- Bottom line amount Crossword Clue
- Like some all-weather baseball stadiums Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.