We have the answer for One-named singer with the 2002 #1 hit Foolish crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One-named singer with the 2002 #1 hit Foolish Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One-named singer with the 2002 #1 hit Foolish. This clue last appeared March 22, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One-named singer with the 2002 #1 hit Foolish crossword clue should be:
- ASHANTI (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOOLISH (adjective)
- having or revealing stupidity
- devoid of good sense or judgment
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Beach robe Crossword Clue
- Barn bale Crossword Clue
- Give in (to) Crossword Clue
- Who __ is coming? Crossword Clue
- John of Monty Python Crossword Clue
- Against the law Crossword Clue
- Ore-Ida morsel Crossword Clue
- Klutzes Crossword Clue
- Runs scored on a solo homer Crossword Clue
- Class-conscious gp.? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.