We have the answer for One of a few 100 billion, in a galaxy crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for One of a few 100 billion, in a galaxy crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Themed Crossword.
One of a few 100 billion, in a galaxy Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on December 3, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our Daily Themed Crossword December 3, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “Bodak Yellow” rapper ___ B Crossword Clue
- (2/10) “Now, let’s get the first item on the shopping list. It’s not Christmas if you don’t have an ___ on a shelf!” Crossword Clue
- Time-tracking device, which now comes in “Smart” variants and can measure your heartbeat Crossword Clue
- Prefix with “way” to mean the path to another floor Crossword Clue
- “Oktober” or “Slug” follower Crossword Clue
- ___ of fame (illustrious honor in many fields) Crossword Clue
- “Quite frankly…” in text speak: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Daily Themed Crossword Hints December 3 2023
- Communication device, which now comes in “Smart” variants with many added features like camera and internet Crossword Clue
- Weasel’s fun-loving aquatic cousin Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BILLION (noun)
- the number that is represented as a one followed by 9 zeros
- a very large indefinite number (usually hyperbole)
- BILLION (adjective)
- denoting a quantity consisting of one million million items or units in Great Britain
- denoting a quantity consisting of one thousand million items or units in the United States
- GALAXY (noun)
- tufted evergreen perennial herb having spikes of tiny white flowers and glossy green round to heart-shaped leaves that become coppery to maroon or purplish in fall
- (astronomy) a collection of star systems; any of the billions of systems each having many stars and nebulae and dust
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Daily Themed Crossword
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the One of a few 100 billion, in a galaxy crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.