We have the answer for One of Santa’s team crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One of Santa’s team Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One of Santa’s team. This clue last appeared February 22, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One of Santa’s team crossword clue should be:
- DASHER (6 letters)
- COMET (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword February 22 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SANTA (noun)
- the legendary patron saint of children; an imaginary being who is thought to bring presents to children at Christmas
- COMET (noun)
- (astronomy) a relatively small extraterrestrial body consisting of a frozen mass that travels around the sun in a highly elliptical orbit
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Elroy’s dog Crossword Clue
- Top story Crossword Clue
- Toys with tails Crossword Clue
- Rashness Crossword Clue
- Tot’s scrape Crossword Clue
- Sung drama Crossword Clue
- Car type Crossword Clue
- ‘Steppenwolf’ author Crossword Clue
- Kind of milk Crossword Clue
- Dam org Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.