We have the answer for One who splits the bill? crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for One who splits the bill? crossword clue most recently seen in the The Atlantic Crossword.
One who splits the bill? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- “Physics is like ___: Sure, it may give some practical results, but that’s not why we do it” (quote attributed to Richard Feynman) Crossword Clue
- Chooses to partake Crossword Clue
- Its official constitution was originally drafted in 1903: abbr. Crossword Clue
- Disturbing shot Crossword Clue
- Infowars conspiracy theorist currently mired in debt from spreading harmful misinformation Crossword Clue
- Experienced one, casually Crossword Clue
- Christmas-dinner part, often Crossword Clue
- Certain geometric segment Crossword Clue
- Pop-pop Crossword Clue
- Sheesh! Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BILL (noun)
- a statute in draft before it becomes law
- a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- BILL (verb)
- publicize or announce by placards
- demand payment
- ONE (adjective)
- (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier
- having the indivisible character of a unit
- ONE (noun)
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- a single person or thing
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the One who splits the bill? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.