We have the answer for One who’s “mightier than the sword” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One who’s “mightier than the sword” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One who’s “mightier than the sword”. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One who’s “mightier than the sword” crossword clue should be:
- PEN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SWORD (noun)
- a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- PEN (noun)
- a correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
- a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
- PEN (verb)
- produce a literary work
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “___ Lasso,” show starring Jason Sudeikis Crossword Clue
- ___ Landon, “As the World Turns” actress who plays Teeter in “Yellowstone” Crossword Clue
- Pizza Hut need Crossword Clue
- Like Wonderland’s hatter Crossword Clue
- High tennis shots Crossword Clue
- Kevin ___, “Hatfields & McCoys” actor who plays John Dutton in “Yellowstone” Crossword Clue
- Baby Bear’s fairytale mother Crossword Clue
- Shade gradation Crossword Clue
- Mohawk stiffener Crossword Clue
- “E” in NYE Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.