Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Onetime Navajo foe crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Onetime Navajo foe Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Onetime Navajo foe. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Onetime Navajo foe crossword clue should be:
- UTE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOE (noun)
- an armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force).
- a personal enemy.
- NAVAJO (noun)
- a member of an Athapaskan people that migrated to Arizona and New Mexico and Utah.
- the Athapaskan language spoken by the Navaho.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Not taking sides Crossword Clue
- Rope (off) Crossword Clue
- Corp. leaders Crossword Clue
- Therefore Crossword Clue
- Receiver of many 32 Across Crossword Clue
- Firebrand Founding Father Crossword Clue
- Exasperate Crossword Clue
- Curved part of the foot Crossword Clue
- Common Arabic prename Crossword Clue
- Resistance unit Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.