We have the answer for Opposing group crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Opposing group crossword clue most recently seen in the Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword.
Opposing group Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword on November 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crosswords.
Today's Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword Answers
- With 7-Across, proved profitable Crossword Clue
- Rival of Allstate and State Farm Crossword Clue
- Setting of Cartoon Network’s “Total Drama Island” Crossword Clue
- Old Oldsmobile Cutlass model Crossword Clue
- Person barred from bars Crossword Clue
- Cut partner Crossword Clue
- Rival of Fendi and Gucci Crossword Clue
- Walk in the park at school Crossword Clue
You can play the Washington Post Daily Meta crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GROUP (noun)
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- GROUP (verb)
- form a group or group together
- arrange into a group or groups
- OPPOSING (adjective)
- characterized by active hostility
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Opposing group crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.