We have the answer for Opposite of attract crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Opposite of attract Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Opposite of attract. This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Opposite of attract crossword clue should be:
- REPEL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword March 20 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OPPOSITE (adverb)
- directly facing each other
- OPPOSITE (adjective)
- characterized by opposite extremes; completely opposed
- of leaves etc; growing in pairs on either side of a stem
- OPPOSITE (noun)
- a contestant that you are matched against
- a relation of direct opposition
- ATTRACT (verb)
- be attractive to
- direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Tremble NYT Crossword Clue
- “Stayin’ ___” (disco classic) NYT Crossword Clue
- Rejections Crossword Clue
- Generation ___, first to be born in the 21st century NYT Crossword Clue
- Falafel holders NYT Crossword Clue
- Request for a high five NYT Crossword Clue
- Bring to mind NYT Crossword Clue
- Morning reading for many NYT Crossword Clue
- ⏸, on a remote NYT Crossword Clue
- Stand for a painter NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.