Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Opposite of let sleeping dogs lie crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Opposite of let sleeping dogs lie Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Opposite of let sleeping dogs lie. This clue last appeared October 1, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Pro. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Opposite of let sleeping dogs lie crossword clue should be:
- DISTURB (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISTURB (verb)
- change the arrangement or position of.
- tamper with.
- OPPOSITE (adverb)
- directly facing each other.
- OPPOSITE (adjective)
- characterized by opposite extremes; completely opposed.
- of leaves etc; growing in pairs on either side of a stem.
- OPPOSITE (noun)
- a contestant that you are matched against.
- a relation of direct opposition.
Today's Crossword Champ Pro Answers
- Unit of pressure Crossword Clue
- Resting places Crossword Clue
- Nutritional figs Crossword Clue
- Botanical branches Crossword Clue
- ___-second Crossword Clue
- Dog-___ Crossword Clue
- More equitable Crossword Clue
- Do without Crossword Clue
- Ecclesiastical mantle Crossword Clue
- Kind of sauce Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.