We have the answer for Opposite of paleo- crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Opposite of paleo- Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Opposite of paleo-. This clue last appeared March 13, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Opposite of paleo- crossword clue should be:
- NEO (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword March 13 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OPPOSITE (adverb)
- directly facing each other
- OPPOSITE (adjective)
- characterized by opposite extremes; completely opposed
- of leaves etc; growing in pairs on either side of a stem
- OPPOSITE (noun)
- a contestant that you are matched against
- a relation of direct opposition
- NEO (adjective)
- (used as a combining form) recent or new
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Season opener? Crossword Clue
- Girl Crossword Clue
- Chimney grime Crossword Clue
- Went first Crossword Clue
- URL suffix Crossword Clue
- Migrating rodent Crossword Clue
- Needing a massage Crossword Clue
- Moo — pork Crossword Clue
- At the summit of Crossword Clue
- You serious? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.