We have the answer for Orange juice and champagne crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Orange juice and champagne Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Orange juice and champagne. This clue last appeared December 24, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Orange juice and champagne crossword clue should be:
- MIMOSA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHAMPAGNE (noun)
- a region of northeastern France
- a white sparkling wine either produced in Champagne or resembling that produced there
- ORANGE (adjective)
- of the color between red and yellow; similar to the color of a ripe orange
- ORANGE (noun)
- orange color or pigment; any of a range of colors between red and yellow
- any citrus tree bearing oranges
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Be Crossword Clue
- Soften Crossword Clue
- Composer Mahler Crossword Clue
- Glamorous Gardner Crossword Clue
- Saving from danger Crossword Clue
- Red wines Crossword Clue
- Jolly, seasonal fundraiser Crossword Clue
- Church donation Crossword Clue
- Arles summer Crossword Clue
- Sooner State Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.