We have the answer for Org. in TV's Homeland (Abbr.) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Org. in TV’s Homeland (Abbr.) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Pop Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Pop Crosswords.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- ___ is not a test Crossword Clue
- Author of the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel Empire Falls and 17-Across (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Setting for many Bones and CSI scenes (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Mork’s home planet Crossword Clue
- A ___ for Vengeance (Martin Walker novel in the Bruno Chief of Police series) Crossword Clue
- The Little Paris Bookshop novelist ___ George Crossword Clue
- Standard golf score Crossword Clue
- Hole-making tool Crossword Clue
- The Orphan Master’s Son novelist Johnson Crossword Clue
- Nope actress Palmer Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOMELAND (noun)
- the country where you were born
- CIA (noun)
- an independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest; headed by the Director of Central Intelligence under the supervision of the President and National Security Council
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.