We have the answer for Oscar with a Wienermobile 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Oscar with a Wienermobile 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Oscar with a Wienermobile in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words February 22 2023 Answers guide.
- MAYER (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAYER (noun)
- United States physicist (born in Germany) noted for her research on the structure of the atom (1906-1972)
- United States filmmaker (born in Russia) who founded his own film company and later merged with Samuel Goldwyn (1885-1957)
- OSCAR (noun)
- an annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Planetoid demoted in 2006
- Tennis ball manufacturer
- Capitol business
- Political expert
- In a stiff manner
- Usher’s concern
- Residential area
- Measuring cup material
- French accent descriptor
- What the indecisive straddle
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.