We have the answer for Overly proper crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Overly proper Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Overly proper. This clue last appeared February 15, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Overly proper crossword clue should be:
- PRIM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 15 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PROPER (adjective)
- appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person’s character, needs
- having all the qualities typical of the thing specified
- PRIM (verb)
- dress primly
- assume a prim appearance
- PRIM (adjective)
- affectedly dainty or refined
- exaggeratedly proper
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Tool with teeth Crossword Clue
- Ocean’s rise and fall Crossword Clue
- West Point student Crossword Clue
- Court romantically Crossword Clue
- Ship’s freight Crossword Clue
- Small whirlpool Crossword Clue
- ‘That’s partially true’ answer Crossword Clue
- Public uproar Crossword Clue
- Tries to find Crossword Clue
- Black tea variety Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.