We have the answer for Pack rat crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pack rat Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pack rat. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pack rat crossword clue should be:
- HOARDER (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOARDER (noun)
- a person who accumulates things and hides them away for future use
- PACK (verb)
- press down tightly
- have with oneself; have on one’s person
- PACK (noun)
- a cream that cleanses and tones the skin
- an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Two-Oscar Davis Crossword Clue
- Subtle atmosphere Crossword Clue
- Caribbean leader for 52 years Crossword Clue
- Apple establishment Crossword Clue
- Model for Leonardo Crossword Clue
- Oreo ingredient Crossword Clue
- Friend’s home Crossword Clue
- Sales disclaimer Crossword Clue
- Choice word Crossword Clue
- Bugs’ whirling adversary Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.