We have the answer for Paid to play crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Paid to play crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Paid to play Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 21, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 21, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Group of buffalo NYT Crossword Clue
- Surrealist Joan NYT Crossword Clue
- Dull routine NYT Crossword Clue
- Corporate number cruncher who might be interested in the ends of 17-, 26-, 37- and 47-Across? NYT Crossword Clue
- Trash-talk NYT Crossword Clue
- Wine holder NYT Crossword Clue
- Coke, to Pepsi NYT Crossword Clue
- Greek column style NYT Crossword Clue
- “That feels so-o-o good!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Capote’s nickname NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PAID (adjective)
- involving gainful employment in something often done as a hobby
- yielding a fair profit
- PLAY (verb)
- contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- PLAY (noun)
- a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
- the act using a sword (or other weapon) vigorously and skillfully
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Paid to play crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.