We have the answer for Paint company founder Benjamin crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Paint company founder Benjamin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Paint company founder Benjamin. This clue last appeared December 9, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Paint company founder Benjamin crossword clue should be:
- MOORE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOUNDER (verb)
- fail utterly; collapse
- break down, literally or metaphorically
- FOUNDER (noun)
- inflammation of the laminated tissue that attaches the hoof to the foot of a horse
- a person who founds or establishes some institution
- COMPANY (noun)
- a social or business visitor
- the state of being with someone
- COMPANY (verb)
- be a companion to somebody
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Formal allegations Crossword Clue
- Darling of the Mets Crossword Clue
- They’re outstanding Crossword Clue
- Provided with a rear view? Crossword Clue
- Doorstop shape Crossword Clue
- Server of Duff beer Crossword Clue
- Unwanted spots Crossword Clue
- Prepping for a fight Crossword Clue
- Jeans joint Crossword Clue
- App pop-ups Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.