We have the answer for Painted like Pollock crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Painted like Pollock Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Painted like Pollock. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Painted like Pollock crossword clue should be:
- SPATTERED (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POLLOCK (noun)
- lean white flesh of North Atlantic fish; similar to codfish
- United States artist famous for painting with a drip technique; a leader of abstract expressionism in America (1912-1956)
- PAINTED (adjective)
- having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly
- coated with paint
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Assertive personality Crossword Clue
- Votes in favor Crossword Clue
- Charitable group with soldiers Crossword Clue
- Small snack Crossword Clue
- Nativity scene beast Crossword Clue
- Tablet brand Crossword Clue
- Be a standout Crossword Clue
- Tennis officials Crossword Clue
- Corp. leaders Crossword Clue
- Receiver of many 32 Across Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.