We have the answer for Pairs with salt crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Pairs with salt Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Puzzle Page Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Puzzle Page Crosswords.
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Enhance, improve Crossword Clue
- Inclined, tilted Crossword Clue
- Cocky (inf) Crossword Clue
- Sharp-toned Crossword Clue
- Another helping? Crossword Clue
- Hacked down tree Crossword Clue
- Toad’s eggs Crossword Clue
- Overgrown (plant) Crossword Clue
- Roald, children’s author Crossword Clue
- Subject of verb Crossword Clue
You can play the Puzzle Page crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PEPPER (verb)
- attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
- add pepper to
- PEPPER (noun)
- pungent seasoning from the berry of the common pepper plant of East India; use whole or ground
- climber having dark red berries (peppercorns) when fully ripe; southern India and Sri Lanka; naturalized in northern Burma and Assam
- SALT (noun)
- the taste experience when common salt is taken into the mouth
- negotiations between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics opened in 1969 in Helsinki designed to limit both countries’ stock of nuclear weapons
- SALT (verb)
- add salt to
- add zest or liveliness to
- SALT (adjective)
- (of speech) painful or bitter
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.