We have the answer for Paper towel thickness: crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Paper towel thickness: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on March 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- It might put you in an awkward position NYT Crossword Clue
- Not wet Crossword Clue
- Foreboding sign Crossword Clue
- Road paving material Crossword Clue
- Sentimental in a cheesy way NYT Crossword Clue
- Got up there in years NYT Crossword Clue
- Play in an informal music session NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ on Pop” (Dr. Seuss classic) NYT Crossword Clue
- Loud, wailing cry NYT Crossword Clue
- Kismet NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THICKNESS (noun)
- used of a line or mark
- indistinct articulation
- PAPER (noun)
- the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
- an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- PAPER (verb)
- cover with wallpaper
- cover with paper
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.