We have the answer for Parasite that's also a clock noise. crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Parasite that’s also a clock noise. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Small Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Small Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Unorthodox; card game of guessing a hidden word. Crossword Clue
- The largest object in the asteroid belt. Crossword Clue
- Kelly Clarkson and Jordin Sparks: American __. Crossword Clue
- Perry who likes to Roar. Crossword Clue
- Boisterous broad played by Tyler Perry. Crossword Clue
- Painful digestive complaint (abbrev.). Crossword Clue
- Cheap member of the cod family. Crossword Clue
- Unit used in relation to the speed of sound. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLOCK (verb)
- measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- CLOCK (noun)
- a timepiece that shows the time of day
- TICK (noun)
- a metallic tapping sound
- a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.
- TICK (verb)
- make a sound like a clock or a timer
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.