We have the answer for Pardon crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pardon Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pardon. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pardon crossword clue should be:
- ABSOLVE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PARDON (verb)
- accept an excuse for
- grant a pardon to
- PARDON (noun)
- a warrant granting release from punishment for an offense
- the act of excusing a mistake or offense
- ABSOLVE (verb)
- grant remission of a sin to
- let off the hook
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Buy or sell Crossword Clue
- Clicked image Crossword Clue
- Out of Danger NYT Crossword Clue
- More like a 113 Down Crossword Clue
- Chief artery Crossword Clue
- Lauder of makeup Crossword Clue
- Morning reading for many NYT Crossword Clue
- Up again Crossword Clue
- Margaret Thatcher title Crossword Clue
- Nickelodeon explorer Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.