We have the answer for Parent company of WhatsApp crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Parent company of WhatsApp Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Fabric for a sweater NYT Crossword Clue
- Scam Crossword Clue
- The “fact” that humans use only 10% of our brains, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Sharp-witted Crossword Clue
- Going well? NYT Crossword Clue
- Bomb NYT Crossword Clue
- Check NYT Crossword Clue
- Non-Jewish person, from the Yiddish NYT Crossword Clue
- Polite assent Crossword Clue
- Art pieces that date back to the Han dynasty NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMPANY (noun)
- a social or business visitor
- the state of being with someone
- COMPANY (verb)
- be a companion to somebody
- PARENT (verb)
- look after a child until it is an adult
- PARENT (noun)
- a father or mother; one who begets or one who gives birth to or nurtures and raises a child; a relative who plays the role of guardian
- an organism (plant or animal) from which younger ones are obtained
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.