We have the answer for Parker or Smith crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Parker or Smith crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Beast Crossword.
Parker or Smith Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- Burnt ___ (classic Crayola color) Crossword Clue
- 1942 Disney title deer Crossword Clue
- “The ___ has turned!” Crossword Clue
- Some Macy’s events Crossword Clue
- Dunham who rocked a black dress at the British Fashion Awards earlier this week Crossword Clue
- Birth state of Anna Kendrick Crossword Clue
- ‘I couldn’t agree more!’ Crossword Clue
- Jackson or Travis Crossword Clue
- Makes fun of Crossword Clue
- 2015 boxing drama starring Michael B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PARKER (noun)
- United States writer noted for her sharp wit (1893-1967)
- United States saxophonist and leader of the bop style of jazz (1920-1955)
- SMITH (noun)
- Scottish economist who advocated private enterprise and free trade (1723-1790)
- United States singer noted for her rendition of patriotic songs (1909-1986)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Parker or Smith crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.