We have the answer for Part of a cage crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Part of a cage Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Little Girl Blue singer Simone Crossword Clue
- Nadal of tennis familiarly Crossword Clue
- Tries to win over Crossword Clue
- Part of UNLV Crossword Clue
- Home of Creighton University Crossword Clue
- Long-billed wader Crossword Clue
- Coastal inlet Crossword Clue
- Copy that Crossword Clue
- Naps noisily Crossword Clue
- ‘Checkmate’ Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAGE (noun)
- a movable screen placed behind home base to catch balls during batting practice
- an enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals can be kept
- CAGE (verb)
- confine in a cage
- PART (noun)
- the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- PART (adverb)
- to some extent; in some degree; not wholly
- PART (verb)
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- force, take, or pull apart
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.