We have the answer for Part of the eye crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Part of the eye crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Part of the eye Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on November 26, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword November 26, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Apple desktop computer Crossword Clue
- “Everybody ___” (Beyonce fan challenge) Crossword Clue
- Part of a recipe Crossword Clue
- Bronny James, to Lebron Crossword Clue
- Community spaces on a chat platform designed for gamers Crossword Clue
- Acid Crossword Clue
- Looks intensely Crossword Clue
- Use a swizzle stick Crossword Clue
- Reddit Q&A sesh Crossword Clue
- Self-___ (confidence) Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- IRIS (4 letters)
- CORNEA (6 letters)
- RETINA (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RETINA (noun)
- the innermost light-sensitive membrane covering the back wall of the eyeball; it is continuous with the optic nerve
- CORNEA (noun)
- the transparent dome-shaped anterior portion of the outer covering of the eye; it covers the iris and pupil and is continuous with the sclera
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- USA Today Crossword - November 26 2023
- Daily Beast Crossword - October 16 2023
- Newsday Crossword - September 27 2023
- USA Today Crossword - September 8 2023
- USA Today Crossword - April 10 2023
- NYT Crossword - April 6 2023
- USA Today Crossword - February 5 2023
- Word Craze Mini Crossword - November 4 2022
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Part of the eye crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.