We have the answer for Pass over crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pass over Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pass over. This clue last appeared January 5, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pass over crossword clue should be:
- SKIP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SKIP (verb)
- jump lightly
- SKIP (noun)
- a mistake resulting from neglect
- a gait in which steps and hops alternate
- OVER (adjective)
- having come or been brought to a conclusion
- OVER (adverb)
- throughout a period of time
- over the entire area
- OVER (noun)
- (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Oh or Bullock Crossword Clue
- Supporters of 11-Down or 12-Down Crossword Clue
- What’s between first place and a close second Crossword Clue
- From Vietnam or Bangladesh, for example Crossword Clue
- Hotel room amenities Crossword Clue
- Ladybug marking Crossword Clue
- Negative response to an invite Crossword Clue
- Baylor University’s city Crossword Clue
- Tiny machine Crossword Clue
- Secret agents Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.