Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Patches as a lawn crossword clue if you need some help!
Patches as a lawn Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Patches as a lawn. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Patches as a lawn crossword clue should be:
- SODS (4 letters)
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SODS (noun)
- an enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of superoxide into hydrogen peroxide and oxygen.
- surface layer of ground containing a mat of grass and grass roots.
- SODS (verb)
- cover with sod.
- PATCHES (noun)
- a small contrasting part of something.
- a connection intended to be used for a limited time.
- PATCHES (verb)
- repair by adding pieces.
- mend by putting a patch on.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Near eternity Crossword Clue
- Ontario border lake Crossword Clue
- Rainy Crossword Clue
- Afternoon party drink Crossword Clue
- Narrow to a point Crossword Clue
- Fairy-tale fiend Crossword Clue
- Honey Nut Cheerios mascot Crossword Clue
- Japanese city destroyed by Godzilla Crossword Clue
- Keats poems Crossword Clue
- Just manage with out Crossword Clue